- RSS Channel Showcase 8552757
- RSS Channel Showcase 4267095
- RSS Channel Showcase 5237754
- RSS Channel Showcase 4785566
Articles on this Page
- 03/31/18--05:37: _Boyden Celebrates S...
- 03/31/18--05:38: _Vehicles and Violin...
- 04/14/18--05:45: _Brooks: Moonlight L...
- 04/14/18--05:45: _Brooks: Great time ...
- 04/21/18--05:24: _Brooks: Best honour...
- 04/28/18--05:00: _Brooks: Theatre Cal...
- 05/05/18--05:00: _Brooks: Turning Poi...
- 05/12/18--06:00: _Brooks: Super Gala ...
- 05/19/18--05:30: _Brooks: Up and Away...
- 05/19/18--05:30: _Brooks: 6th Annual ...
- 03/31/18--05:37: Boyden Celebrates St. Patrick's Day at the Pete Club
- 03/31/18--05:38: Vehicles and Violins Gala benefits Ronald McDonald House
- 04/14/18--05:45: Brooks: Moonlight Lounge dreamy indeed
- 04/14/18--05:45: Brooks: Great time for all at the Black and White Ball
- 04/21/18--05:24: Brooks: Best honoured at BILD Calgary Region Awards
- 04/28/18--05:00: Brooks: Theatre Calgary celebrates golden anniversary
- 05/12/18--06:00: Brooks: Super Gala raises funds for CF
- 05/19/18--05:30: Brooks: Up and Away Gala hits new heights
The tradition continued as scores of guests attended the Boyden Executive Search hosted Guinness and Green reception Mar. 16 in the newly renovated Calgary Petroleum Club. The pre-eminent executive search firm boasts offices worldwide and its Calgary office has supported myriad charitable organizations throughout the years. Its signature fundraiser, Guinness and Green, affords guests the […]
For lovers of beautiful vehicles, symphonic music and supporting charitable causes, the annual Vehicle and Violins Gala is the perfect offering. The gala, launched in 2000, has raised more than $3.9 million for invaluable organizations such as: Alberta Adolescent Recovery Centre; ALS Society of Alberta; Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation; Calgary Prostate Cancer Centre; Children’s Cottage […]
Calgary Urban Project Society (CUPS), has, for nearly three decades, helped people overcome the challenges of poverty to attain brighter futures. Without intervention, the trauma, stress and instability of living in poverty puts a child at higher risk for lifelong health problems, developmental delays, behavioral disorders and repeating the cycle of poverty. Thousands upon thousands […]
More than 550 guests donned their finest Mar. 17 to attend what is arguably one of the best events there is — Decidedly Jazz Danceworks (DJD) annual Black and White Ball. The fabulous fete dates back to 1984 when the first ball was held at the Fairmont Palliser. The stunning success of the event saw […]
More than 1,200 guests donned their finest April 14 to attend what is known as the Academy Awards of the Calgary area residential construction industry. The BILD (Building Industry and Land Development) Calgary Region Awards — formerly known as the SAM (Sales and Marketing) Awards saluted the best with 58 awards in 11 categories. The […]
Keeping the doors open for 50 years is no small feat. Especially for a theatre company. Yet Theatre Calgary has done just that, much to the delight of audiences, artists and the greater community. Sure, it’s been challenging at times, but name an arts organization that has not faced difficulties. The merging of two of […]
The Calgary Women’s Emergency Shelter’s 24th annual Turning Points Gala on April 26 was the most successful to date. The Take A Stand Against Family Violence and Abuse themed event was attended by 670 guests and raised an impressive $676,000. It celebrated the courageous individuals and families in our community striving to live free from […]
Super heroes was an apt theme for the Summit Foundation for Cystic Fibrosis 14th Annual Gala held April 27 at the Hyatt Regency Calgary. Brainchild of Nicki Perkins, founder of the foundation and gala chair, Perkins is a CF survivor of more than 45 years. “Having CF is like being born into a boat on […]
Economic challenges didn’t dampen the attendance, enthusiasm, or dollars raised at the 9th Annual Up & Away Gala held May 3 at BMO Centre, Stampede Park. The Unlocking Potential Foundation (UP) is the fundraising arm of Catholic Family Service (CFS). This invaluable organization has, for more than 60 years, offered affordable counselling to families who […]
The 6th annual Splash of Red Masquerade hosted by HIV Community Link on May 5 proved the perfect venue to raise awareness and provide funds to HIV Community Link’s prevention, education and support programs in Calgary and southeastern Alberta. At one time, an HIV diagnosis was considered a death sentence. In 1996, the life expectancy […]