- RSS Channel Showcase 3293432
- RSS Channel Showcase 3423639
- RSS Channel Showcase 6757250
- RSS Channel Showcase 6759715
Articles on this Page
- 11/24/18--06:30: _Brooks: Willow Park...
- 12/01/18--06:00: _Brooks: J. Vair And...
- 12/01/18--06:00: _Brooks: Cowboys' se...
- 12/01/18--06:45: _Brooks: UNICEF Wate...
- 12/08/18--06:00: _Jim Button saluted ...
- 12/08/18--06:00: _Brooks: 2018 Genero...
- 12/15/18--05:00: _Brooks: Splash of R...
- 12/15/18--05:00: _Brooks: Taste of Ho...
- 12/15/18--05:00: _Brooks: Sobeys' Ren...
- 12/15/18--07:33: _Brooks: President C...
- 11/24/18--06:30: Brooks: Willow Park Wines & Spirits' Diamond Ball sparkles bright
- 12/01/18--06:00: Brooks: J. Vair Anderson hosts Christmas revival
- 12/01/18--06:00: Brooks: Cowboys' second annual Blue Ball a laughing matter
- 12/01/18--06:45: Brooks: UNICEF Water for Life Gala raises more than $1 million
- 12/08/18--06:00: Jim Button saluted at Magnificent Men! Leadership Lunch
- 12/08/18--06:00: Brooks: 2018 Generosity of Spirit Award honourees
- 12/15/18--05:00: Brooks: Splash of Red Gala supports Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary
- 12/15/18--05:00: Brooks: Taste of Home Gala simply sumptuous
- 12/15/18--05:00: Brooks: Sobeys' Renee Hopfner saluted at AFP awards reception
- 12/15/18--07:33: Brooks: President Cannon's farewell to the community
For lovers of wondrous wines, fabulous food, divine decor, star-studded entertainment and awesome auction items, the annual Willow Park Wines & Spirits’ Charity Wine Auction is just the ticket. And this year’s, the 25th annual Diamond Ball event was a stunning evening not soon to be forgotten. Readers may recall that over the years, the […]
Since 1925, lovers of beautiful bling have shopped at J. Vair Anderson Jewellers. The iconic jeweller has recently undergone a change in ownership as Ken Anderson, great grandson of founder J. Vair, decided to retire and sold the business to the fabulous Annette Toro. A select group of guests gathered at the store Nov. 16 […]
Laughter, it is often said, is the best medicine. And we could sure use a good laugh in our beloved city these days. And who better to provide the much needed tonic than the super folks at Cowboys who presented the second annual Cowboys Blue Ball in support of the Prostate Cancer Centre and Women […]
It is the most precious resource on the planet. Without it, there can be no life. That more than 663 million people do not have access to clean and safe water worldwide is beyond shocking. Thank goodness then for UNICEF and its life-saving work around the globe. On Nov. 3, Calgary celebrated the 26th Annual […]
Several hundred guests attended the Magnificent Men! Leadership Lunch Nov. 13 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Fairmont Palliser to pay tribute to one of the greatest guys you could ever hope to meet — all the while supporting the Canadian Centre for Male Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse (cc4ms). cc4ms is a not-for-profit organization […]
There was a time our beloved city was — on a per-capita basis, the most philanthropic metropolis in North America. It may well be years before we can boast such largesse — if ever again. However, we can still be fiercely proud of the fact Calgarians are a generous lot. Sure, the economic downturn has […]
Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary (BGCC) provides invaluable services to our community. Last year, the clubs served over 18,500 children, youth, and families in our city, and offered over 5,400 bed nights through their youth homeless shelter. Beyond youth homelessness, BGCC’s work also combats many other important community issues such as child sexual exploitation, […]
The Third Annual Taste of Home – A Night Among the Stars held recently at the Westin in support of Ronald McDonald House Charities was a gastronomic delight for the more than 500 guests. The event raised an impressive $250,000 for Ronald McDonald House. Located across the street from Alberta Children’s Hospital, the house offers […]
A select group gathered in the Cenovus Odd Fellows Building on Nov. 29 to attend the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Calgary Chapter hosted awards reception and winter social. Congratulations to 2018 honourees: Joelle Mar, director of resource development at Inn From the Cold, on being named Outstanding New Fundraising Professional; Vincent Duckworth, partner and […]
For the past eight years, U of C president and vice-chancellor Elizabeth Cannon has tirelessly worked to transform the U of C into one of the top universities in the country. In 2017, the U of C was named one of the Top 200 universities worldwide. From her collaborative creation of the Eyes High campaign […]